I was inspired by Javacia Harris Bowser’s blog post from the day before yesterday. Here are my 15 confessions:
- I play spider solitaire EVERY SINGLE DAY. I can’t go to bed if I have not won the Daily Challenge.
- I once did not clean out my walk-in closet for five years. Stuff was piled as high as my head.
- I hate having my picture made.
- About once a year, I buy a box of chocolate glazed Krispy Kremes and eat the whole thing myself.
- I own about 100 books that I haven’t read yet.
- I hate coconut and oatmeal, but love black olives.
- It low-key hurts my feelings that the cat loves my husband more than me.
- I use bad language fairly often.
- I haven’t had a soda in eight years, except maybe three or four ginger ales, because I love ginger ale.
- I held on to two brand new pairs of size 8 jeans for years before I was finally able to give them away this summer.
- I tell people I can’t cook, although I really can, but I don’t like to.
- I come from a family with a LOT of “generational eccentricity” (that is southern for mental illness), and I am sort of proud of it.
- I have never fired a gun.
- I write in the margins of my non-fiction books. In pen.
- I have been knitting the same Alice Starmore sweater, on and off, for over 15 years. I have part of one sleeve left to finish.
One thought on “15 Confessions”